If you want to own your Land Rover at the end of your finance agreement, Hire Purchase (HP) helps you spread the cost with fixed monthly payments.
WHY IS THIS PLAN FOR ME?
- I want to own my Land Rover at the end of my finance agreement.
- I want to know exactly how much I have to pay each month.
- I have a deposit to put down and want to choose how much I have to pay.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose your Land Rover, the level of deposit you want to pay and select an agreement term between 12 and up to 60 months. Your deposit is deducted from the price of your car, then you make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest.
Once all payments have been made, you will be the proud owner of your Land Rover.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY AGREEMENT?
After all the payments have been made, the title of the vehicle will be transferred to your name. Until the final payment is made, the vehicle is owned by Land Rover Financial Services.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance.
- Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Your vehicle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments.
- If Hire Purchase is used to finance vehicles from 7-10 years old, the agreed amount must be repaid over 1-4 years. Repayment terms of 1-5 years are available for vehicles up to 6 years old.
- It is possible to return the vehicle early if:
- You’ve already paid off at least half of your finance agreement, including interest.
- You make up the difference between what you’ve already paid and half of your finance agreement.
- The vehicle meets quality and usage requirements.
- If you have already paid more than half of your finance agreement, you won’t receive a refund of the difference.